CFC (trade-qualified) IT specialist, business IT
training in IT. You are a “generalist” and are familiar with both systems technology and application development.
Within MOB you will develop your skills in various professional fields. You will be able to provide user support, commission new equipment, install and configure servers and maintain networks. You will also be entrusted with in-house program development. You will also be responsible for setting up PC workstations and installing hardware and software.
The training takes place at the MOB Directorate in Montreux.
- Level VG/VP (Vaud) or G/PG (Fribourg) desired.
- Fluency in technical subjects (mathematics/physics).
- Good knowledge of English.
- German is an asset within our company, but is not directly related to the job itself.
- Good motivation, logical thinking, adaptability, autonomy, communication and group work skills.
Length of apprenticeship: 4 years
- 2 days of classes per week with or without vocational qualification.
- 35 days of inter-company courses spread over the first two years of apprenticeship.
- Training in modules.
- Exams are held every semester.
- The average of all exams over 4 years together with the grade of the practical work gives the final mark.
More general information on the profession is available at www.ict-berufsbildung.ch.
If you are interested in this profession, send us your complete application file (covering letter, CV, diplomas, other useful documents) using the form below.