A lot of walks!
- On foot, mountain bike, Nordic walking… several very varied circuits await you in Les Pléiades. Here are a few suggestions.
- The Claude Nicollier route: walking down to Blonay, with a dozen educational terminals to make sure you have your head in the stars.
- The woodcutter’s path: 11 km (3 hours’ walk) to reach the Paccots station, in Fribourg, with the Lake Geneva basin, the Alps and the Jura as a backdrop.
- The hermit trail: a hike to observe the richness of the peatland and to rub shoulders with carnivorous plants. From Lally’s stop, follow the road to the Motalles car park. From there, join the marshland of Tenasses.
- And if you feel like it, continue to the top of Les Pléiades.
- Mountain biking: gentle mobility is the order of the day. Marathon descent, downhill, cross-country, freeride or pleasure ride, mountain bike addicts will be spoilt for choice on this easy and well-marked 11.6 km circuit.
- Nordic walking: Nordic walking is an increasingly popular outdoor sport that allows you to free yourself from daily stress while improving your physical condition.