Thirteen public transport companies operating in the Vaud canton have joined forces to offer a single rate that offers access to all means of public transport. Together they form the Vaud Tariff Community (CTV), a simple partnership with the full support of the canton and tickets are sold under the Mobilis brand.
With the Mobilis ticket, customers do not need to buy a separate ticket every time they change mode of public transport. Instead they select one or more fare zones and can use all public transport available in said zone(s) as many times as needed for the duration of the Mobilis ticket. The following MOB and MVR routes are part of this tariff community:
- Montreux – Les Avants, MOB line.
- Montreux – Haut-de-Caux, Rochers-de-Naye line.
- Vevey – Blonay – Lally, Pléiades line.
- Territet – Glion funicular railway.
- Vevey – Mont-Pèlerin funicular railway.