3 mountain railways – 3 language regions – 3 glorious panoramas – now offered as a combined ticket at a special price
As you travel the section from Montreux or Territet to Rochers-de-Naye, the Montreux Oberland Railway will enchant you with its breathtaking views of the Lake Geneva Basin; and you will just love visiting the «Rambertia» alpine garden, celebrating its 125th anniversary this year.
For over 130 years now the Monte Generoso Railway has been conveying visitors in heritage rolling stock up through a wonderful natural landscape to the peak (affording a 360-degree panorama), where you will find the unique «Fiore di pietra» building designed by architect Mario Botta.
As the oldest mountain railway in Europe (celebrating its 150th birthday this year!), Rigi Railways offer their guests a combination of history and nature experienced in truly unique fashion from the peak of the Queen of the Mountains.
We look forward to welcoming you on a trip to the tops soon!
- Adult CHF 166.-
- Half fare CHF 83.-
- Child CHF 83.-
- Accompanied child CHF 30.-
Terms and conditions of use
- The 3-TOP-PASS can be purchased from the local ticket offices for Rigi Railways, the Montreux Oberland Railway and the Monte Generoso Railway, or from any SBB sales point
- The 3-TOP-PASS is valid from 01.05.2021 – 07.11.2021 (can be used on any day)
- Valid for 1 trip to the top way and return on the sections from Montreux or Territet to Rochers-de-Naye, and from Capolago to Monte Generoso. Also valid as a day pass on the entire Rigi Railways network
- GA railcard holders can travel for free (on MOB and Rigi) or with a more convenient price at the Ferrovia Monte Generoso
- To benefit from the “Accompanied child” (CHF 30.00) offer children must be accompanied by an adult in possession of a 3-TOP-PASS
- Children with a Junior railcard travel free of charge
- Children under 5 years of age also travel free of charge
- On the Montreux-Oberland Railway the ticket can be stamped at the ticket machine at the venues. On the Rigi Railways the train guard will validate tickets during the journey. On the Monte Generoso Railway the 3-TOP-PASS must be shown at the ticket counter in Capolago.
- The 3-TOP-PASS cannot be combined with any other special offers, discounts or special journeys
- No refund will be made for a lost 3-TOP-PASS
- We accept no liability in respect of the 3-TOP-PASS- to the extent permitted by the law.